The Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema EOS Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF is Canon's updated version of the C100 designed for event videographers, documentarians, and independent filmmakers. It incorporates the continuous autofocus function compatible with all Canon autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. This new feature provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
All of our camera packages include the following:
- Media Card
- Card Reader
- Shipping case
Additional batteries and media cards are available for additional credits.¬†
Tethering cables are available for no additional credits upon request.
|¬†LEAP Credits||Monthly Rate||Deposit|
- All membership requires a minimum of 1 LEAP Credits.
- Credits on your plan may be adjusted as needed.¬†
- No minimum membership period.
- For each credit value greater than 3 LC, the monthly rate will be $100/month per additional credit and will require an additional $300 deposit per additional¬†credit.¬†
- Deposit is refundable upon the return of the equipment and the cancellation of your membership.¬†
Fractions of a credit can be added to your plan at the rate of $1.50/month per 0.01 LEAP Credit.¬†
Click here¬†for more information on how LEAP Credits works.¬†
Canon C100 MK II
The 50% discounted rate shown above applies for equipment rented exclusively for in-studio use at LensLockers Studio. Equipment rented this way may not be taken outside of the Studio at 24 Roland St, Boston MA 02129.