Providing the full resolving power of its new sensor, the EOS 5DS R DSLR Camera from Canon is a variant of the 5DS with the sensor's low-pass filter rendered neutral. By cancelling the effect of the filter, the 50.6MP sensor is enabled to deliver an even higher resolution with more intricate details. The potential downside to this is that the cancellation function brings with it the greater possibility of moir√© and other color artifacts. This is a camera for those interested in the utmost resolution from the sensor and the ability to control color artifacts either in-camera or with post-processing software.
All of our camera packages include the following:
- Media Card
- Card Reader
- Shipping case
Additional batteries and media cards are available for additional credits.¬†
Tethering cables are available for no additional credits upon request.
|¬†LEAP Credits||Monthly Rate||Deposit|
- All membership requires a minimum of 1 LEAP Credits.
- Credits on your plan may be adjusted as needed.¬†
- No minimum membership period.
- For each credit value greater than 3 LC, the monthly rate will be $100/month per additional credit and will require an additional $300 deposit per additional¬†credit.¬†
- Deposit is refundable upon the return of the equipment and the cancellation of your membership.¬†
Fractions of a credit can be added to your plan at the rate of $1.50/month per 0.01 LEAP Credit.¬†
Click here¬†for more information on how LEAP Credits works.¬†
Canon 5DS r
The 50% discounted rate shown above applies for equipment rented exclusively for in-studio use at LensLockers Studio. Equipment rented this way may not be taken outside of the Studio at 24 Roland St, Boston MA 02129.